PSP Assistant (Project Administrator) (VA.NO.04/2019)
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Representation in Thailand
Vacancy Announcement No. 04/2019
PSP Assistant (Project Administrator)
Equivalent to GS-4
Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement:
09 January 2019
Assistant PSP Officer (Thailand)
Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement:
22 January 2019
Local Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS)
Availability of the Position 01 January 2019
Under the overall supervision of Assistant PSP Officer, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment of in-house F2F fundraisers; advertising of the vacancies, call for interview and general contact with the candidates including the archiving and maintaining records.
- Coordinate with UN recruitment agency, UNOPS to ensure Human Resources services are provided for the in-house F2F Fundraiser; timely contract preparation, regular record on sick and annual leaves, medical reimbursement, etc.
- Support in organising the training and motivation activities of the F2F teams.
- Provide general administrative, management and logistics support for the F2F programs.
- Provide general support for the in-house F2F Fundraising Manager or Team Leaders on office administration such as reimbursement.
- Prepare fundraising materials for each fundraisers in a timely manner.
- Monitor the inventory of fundraising materials.
- Support the travel arrangement of fundraising team for the road trips; travel requests, travel plans and bookings of travel and accommodation.
- Assist to obtain fundraising event locations for the F2F programs; location survey, contact the venue provider, including prepare documents for event rental fee and other necessary cost.
- Provide any other administrative duties as required by the F2F and PSP teams.
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- Completion of secondary school education, preferably with further education in administrative field.
- Minimum 4 years of general clerical work, preferably in the UN system.
- Languages - Good command of English and Thai languages.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English.
- Organizational skills.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and of clerical practices.
- Ability to work well within a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with competing deadlines.
- Ability to respond to work related inquiries in an appropriate manner.
- Persuasive and persistent
- Proficient in basic computer software (MS Word, Power point, Excel, Adobe Reader)
Please submit your Motivation Letter, P.11 form, Curriculum Vitae and a copy of official ID card/national passport indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to:
Candidates who are not Thai nationals are required to submit with their application evidence of their right to work in Thailand.
Only candidates under positive consideration will be contacted for a written test and/or interview.
UNHCR/P.11 and supplementary forms can be downloaded from: https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11_UNHCR.docm and https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11SUP_UNHCR.docm