Junior Project Clerk (Acquisition Program) (VA.NO.22/2018)
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Representation in Thailand
Vacancy Announcement no. 22/2018
Junior Project Clerk (Acquisition Program)
Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement:
02 July 2018
Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Associate
Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement:
15 July 2018
Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Unit
Local Individual Contractor Agreement (LICA), UNOPS
Availability of the Post: As soon as possible
UNHCR is the UN Refugee Agency and takes the lead in providing international protection for 65.6 million refugees and displaced people worldwide.
Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP) is a fast growing global division with offices in 14 countries across the world. In 2017, PSP recruited over 700,000 new individual private donors and our ambition is to quickly grow in size, scale and global reach.
PSP Thailand continues to diversify its fundraising portfolio especially the Direct dialogue fundraising, or face to face (F2F) fundraising which was conducted in-house and Digital and Multi-Channels fundraising. Through in-house and Digital/Multi-Channels fundraising programmes, PSP generates the largest portion of funds that go directly to support refugees in Thailand and the world.
PSP Administrative Support is responsible for assisting the concerned supervisor and team in the implementation of general administrative and resource management tasks. S/he will work on regular assignments with an oversight from the supervisor, who will provide general guidance and work plans for identifying work priorities and appropriate approaches; performance is measured with target, expected results and compliance with policy and procedures.
Under supervision of her / his direct supervisor, the incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall supervision of the PSP Associate, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
- Support the In House Face-to-Face Fundraising team
- Human Resources: Provide support to UNHCR fundraisers recruitment process; screen and select potential candidates, call for interview and other candidate management. Provide general support for the in-house F2F Fundraising Manager or Team Leaders on office administration.
- Event Management: Assist in event management; research and acquire new locations, design event materials and maintain relationship with existing location providers.
- Provide evaluation report and keep track of location quality.
- Support in Digital Fundraising team
- Provide Administrative and Office Management: Donor database management.
- Monitor and keep record of fundraising materials offline and online inventory.
- Support the team to implement campaign marketing, high profiles and social influencer engagement, visual content development, digital fundraising database management and report generating.
- Assist to UNHCR online presences development; content upload to website and social media.
- Assist digital donor care services such as prepare Thank You letters, report, response to general queries from donors and supporters, and coordinate with partners to serve donors’ requests.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- Completion of secondary education in Business Administration, Communication Arts, Public Relations, International Relations, Office Management, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good skills of sale, communication, negotiation and convincing.
- Discipline in time management and be punctual.
- Excellent in interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Good skills in all MS office.
- Good command of English and Thai languages.
Please submit your Motivation Letter, P.11 form, Curriculum Vitae and a copy of official ID card/national passport indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to:
Candidates who are not Thai nationals are required to submit with their application evidence of their right to work in Thailand.
Only candidates under positive consideration will be contacted for a written test and/or interview.
UNHCR/P.11 and supplementary forms can be downloaded from: https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11_UNHCR.docm and