Private Sector Partnership Assistant (PSP Assistant – HR/Admin) (VA.No.06/2019) - RO
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Regional Office for South-East Asia
Vacancy Announcement No.06 /2018
Private Sector Partnership Assistant (PSP Assistant – HR/Admin)
LICA-4 (Equivalent to General Service GS-4)
Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement:
4 March 2019
Administrative Associate (PSP)
Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement:
17 March 2018
Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP), Regional Office in Thailand
Local Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS)
Availability of the Position As soon as possible
Scope of Assignment
- Assist in facilitating implementation of Personnel administrative formalities and processing of documents in relation to official travels, leaves, and movements of staff including UNHCR staff and Affiliate Workforce in the region. Support staff member with processing personnel-related documentation.
- Responsible for travel arrangements for all PSP in the region and some PSP consultants. This includes preparation of travel requests, travel authorizations, travel expense claims, visas, etc. Regularly update travel plan of staff in the team calendar.
- Responsible for coordinating events (workshops, meetings), and make logistics and administrative planning, preparations of venue and materials in coordination with the relevant managers. Provide on-site support and liaise with vendors on event-related matters.
- Assist the team to organize regular and ad-hoc meetings for PSP staff, prepare summaries of actions to be taken. Coordinate and/or prepare relevant documentation / background notes. Track progress on agreed action points and issues raised; follow up with focal points on deadlines, commitment made, actions taken, submission of reports, etc.
- Provide procurement support to the team as required including preparation of quotations requests, produce bid-tabulations. Actions must be taken in accordance with UNHCR rules and regulations.
- Maintain the inventory of IT and communications equipment of the team. Monitor the asset management, track to ensure all are recorded accurately.
- Ensure that an orderly and systematic filing system is maintained for efficient and timely retrieval of files and safekeeping of confidential documents and other relevant materials. Contribute to the development and use of automated filing systems.
- Assist in preparing the annual, quarterly, mid-year and monthly reports on income / expenditure linked to PSP budget.
- Maintain SharePoint Transactions management portal & update reference files in all sections to ensure correct data provided for PSFR operations (ABOD, TA, OPS cost, Staff Cost).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Thai nationality only.
- Completion of Secondary Education or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of previous relevant profession job experience
- Fluent in both Thai and English (written and spoken).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Flexible with regards to working hours and disruptive work patterns.
- Highly accurate with a good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS office programs
- Good organizational skills.
Please submit 1) your Motivation Letter, 2) UNHCR Personal History Form, and 3) Curriculum Vitae indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to: THAROPSP@unhcr.org
UNHCR Personal History Form and supplementary forms can be downloaded from: https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11_UNHCR.docm , https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11SUP_UNHCR.docm
Applications will not be acknowledged. Only the successful candidate will be notified the
outcome of the selection process.