PSP Assistant (IT support) (VA.No.04/2019) - RO
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Regional Office for South-East Asia
Vacancy Announcement No. 04/2019
PSP Assistant (IT support)
Equivalent to GS-3
Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement:
20 February 2019
Senior Global PSP Officer
Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement:
06 March 2019
Private Sector Partnerships Service
Local Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS)
Availability of the Position 1 May 2019
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Global PSP Office, and ICT Officer, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
- Creating highly usable and visually engaging website designs across the PSP global operation intranet platform.
- Working on SharePoint branding, customization and content restructuring
- Migrating content, Microsoft workflows and forms to SharePoint 2016 / Office 365
- Designing and developing solutions on SharePoint 2013/2016/Office 365
- Creating site collections, sites, lists and libraries using SharePoint
- Perform software test on the new modules under development
- Collect and document other reporting requirements in the PSP network
- Provide any other required support, including admin support to the team.
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- Bachelor degree in fields like Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field Strong math and analysis skills are needed
- Minimum 1 year and half of relevant working experience.
- Previous working experience with the UN and/or exposure to work in similar contexts is considered an advantage.
- Experienced in using Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Microsoft Power Query, Power View, Power BI and Excel.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Determination to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with others and to be a team player.
- Strong ability to produce and analyse reports rapidly.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Power Apps, flow, Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Microsoft Power Query, Power View, Power BI and Excel.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Advanced MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Access).
- SharePoint Information Delivery Skills or equivalent technology.
Please submit your Motivation Letter, UNHCR Personal History Form, Curriculum Vitae and a copy of official ID card/national passport indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to:
Candidates who are not Thai nationals are required to submit with their application evidence of their right to work in Thailand.
Only candidates under positive consideration will be contacted for a written test and/or interview.
UNHCR Personal History Form and supplementary form can be downloaded from: https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11_UNHCR.docm and