Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Associate – Digital Fundraising Manager (VA. No.08/2017)
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Representation in Thailand
Vacancy Announcement No. 08/2017
Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Associate – Digital Fundraising Manager
Equivalent to General Service (GS) - 6
Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement:
16 March 2017
Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement:
2 May 2017
Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP) Thailand
Local Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS)
Availability of the Position Initially for three months with possible extension based on satisfactory of performance and availability of fund
UNHCR is the UN Refugee Agency and takes the lead in providing international protection for 65 million refugees and displaced people worldwide.
Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP) is a fast growing global division with offices in 19 countries across the world. By end of 2016, PSP will recruit over 700,000 new individual private donors and our ambition is to quickly grow in size, scale and global reach.
In Thailand, PSP has been achieving outstanding results since its establishment in May 2008. PSP has diversified fundraising channels to introduce leadership giving through corporate fundraising while to expand individual giving channels from Face to Face to digital fundraising programmes.
Our latest digital campaign, NAMJAI FOR REFUGEES raising funds for refugees in Thailand has won the Asia-Pacific Communication Award 2016 for non-profit sector while NOBODY LEFT OUTSIDE which aims to raise funds for 2 million refugees in 12 countries has gained support from prominent influential person, leading media outlet and corporate sector with social responsibility.
As the Digital fundraising becomes another stream of generating funds for UNHCR, we are looking for a highly motivated and results driven digital fundraising manager to lead and supervise Digital Fundraising team (Acquisition and Content) to generate funds to protect refugees in Thailand and worldwide. The manager should be an expert in Digital with Sale & Marketing for Not-for-Profit organization background to manage digital and intergrated fundraising campaign covering both offline and online elements.
Scope of Assignment
Under the overall supervision of the PSP Associate (Individual Giving Manager), the individual contractor will assist in the following
A. Digital Acquisition
· Lead and supervise all Digital and Multi-Channels fundraising campaigns to generate acquisition income and supporters. Ensure UNHCR Thailand digital platform is accurate, fundraising friendly, the branding is maintained, and that the messaging, features and functionality are appropriately presented.
· Responsible for multi direct response teams and channels such as Email, Mobile, Event, Direct TV and Telemarketing and etc. and ensure the channels successfully generate and convert committed giving donors.
· Prepare Emergency campaign and execute to all Digital and Multi-Channels fundraising channels. Manage to roll out of digital emergency fundraising campaigns, developing creative for digital campaigns, building the impact of social media for advocacy and fundraising, and develop digital partnerships for fundraising.
· Manage, coordinate and supervise contractors, suppliers and relevant personnel within/outside the office to develop and implement digital and intergrated activities.
· Develop work plans, TORs, contracts and provide procurement and administrative support for services in relations to Digtial and Intergrated Fundraising activities.
B. Digital Management, Reporting and Monitoring
· Monitor, evaluate and make recommendations on the performance of each digital and intergrated fundraising activity including the digital supporter's engagement.
· Analzye and optimize the digital and intergrated fundraising in Thailand through competitor tracking, monitoring developments and identify any new technology that becomes available and providing strategic recommendations to boost digital ROI.
· Manage, develop all donors and supporters database from Digital and Multi-Channels fundraising activities that sit in the in-house and supplier systems. Maintain their accuracy and security.
· Provide essential donor care to Digital and Multi-Channels fundraising donors.
· Prepare data and information, reports and presentation on income, expenditure and budgets.
· Develop and manage positive relationships with potential digital social influencers and celebrities to be involved with digital campaigns and wider UNHCR activities.
· Work closely with Global Digital Team to ensure consistent campaign monitoring and to share good practices and learnings with the PSP digital network.
C. Digital Team Management
· Possess leadership skills and able to lead a small team to meet the goal.
· Supervise Digital team (Digital Content Coordinator and Intern) and support them to become knowledgeable in their scope of work and fully contribute to PSP in delivering the expected results.
· Ensure Digital Content Coordinator performs and maintains her/his high standard quality of Digital Media Content, Monitoring and Development.
· Train an intern to best perform in his/her area such as digital fundraising, database management, administative, and office management.
D. Organisational Responsibility
· Demonstrate an active and dedicated commitment to UNHCR Thailand’s Mission, Vision and core principles.
· Comply with UNHCR Thailand’s Policies and Procedures.
· Observe all legal and legislative requirements.
· Cultivate productive and collaborative working relationships and outcomes through open and inclusive planning, continuous information sharing and transparent work practices.
· Liaise with others in a professional, respectful and constructive manner.
· Ensure a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
· Undertake any other projects as instructed by the Individual Giving Manager.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
· Thai nationality is preferable.
· Completed High School certificate and/or University level education in digital marketing, sale&marketing, communication, marketing or other related fields.
· Minimum of six years’ sales and marketing work experience and have at least three years in digital and intergrated fundraising fron non-profit sector or UN agencies, intergrated marketing communication, fundraising from individual donors, Communication, Marketing, New Media management and development.
· Tertiary-qualified, preferably with a degree in digital marketing, e-commerce, sale & marketing or communications.
· Strong experience with running digital or intergrated campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition.
· Strong knowledge of digital assets i.e. website, social media, mobile and analytics platforms such as Facebook and Google Analytics.
· Vast knowledge of digital measurement metrics, and experience with producing online performance reports for senior stakeholders.
· Experienced in working with content-management-systems and e-mail marketing tools.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
· Professional experience within the not-for-profit sector, UN agencies or international institutions is an asset.
· Passionate in refugee/displaced person causes and interested in an humanitarian organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well within a collaborative environment.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with competing deadlines.
· Highly motivated, with an ability to complete tasks, with a strong attention to detail.
· Leadership skill to motivate supervisee and ensure the team achieve its goal.
· Ability to engage a wide range of key stakeholders.
· Problem solving skills.
· Strong project management and organizing skills.
· Diplomatic and tactful.
· Adaptability, flexibility and problem solving skills.
· Open, friendly and approachable.
· Acting with integrity, honesty and credibility.Analysis and problem-solving.
· Flexibility and adaptability.
· Information gathering.
· Innovation and creativity.
· Planning and organising.
· Team work.
· Fluency in English and Thai language (both written and spoken).
Please submit your Motivation Letter, P.11 and Curriculum Vitae indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to: THABAHR@unhcr.org
Applications will not be acknowledged. Only the successful candidate will be notified of the
outcome of the selection process.
P.11 form can be down loaded from: http://unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/p11.doc