*100% of donation from individual donors in Thailand is used for benefit of refugees in Thailand
- Birth Registration: UNHCR supports Thai government to register ALL children who were born in camps to prevent statelessness and ensure access to other basic rights.
- Protect children without parents: UNHCR supports the monitoring the well-being of children without parents in camps by supporting social workers, psychologists and staff to take care of them closely and regularly includes child protection program in various activities.
Wars and conflicts have shattered the lives of millions of families. Many refugee women in Thailand have lost their loved ones, leaving them traumatized and at risk. Here are examples of our projects.
- UNHCR provides sanitary kits for women and girls, helping to stop the risk of disease and illness through unsanitary conditions.
- UNHCR helps facilitate “Stop Violence Against Women” program, empowering female refugees to protect themselves against physical and psychological violence.
- UNHCR helps deliver vocational and agricultural training, ensuring refugee women, especially single mothers, can provide food and security to their families.
Elderly people and Unaccompanied older persons
- Resettlement: Elderly people are part of 80,000 refugees that UNHCR helped resettled in third countries. Many of them reunited with their family members
- Agricultural project with special attention is paid to the elderly to empower their capacity.
- Physical rehabilitation and environment improvement to be suitable for disabled people such as walkway and latrines.
- Self-reliance project which provides training to gain livelihoods skills such as agriculture or fixing equipments and create self-help group.
- Special classroom projects to help children with disability to gain physical strength and brain development.
- Artificial legs and arms to regain their hope and rebuild their lives
Please help us provide vital relief to refugee with disabilities today. Donate Now!