Associate PSP Officer (Digital) (VA.No.001 /2018)
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Regional Office for South-East Asia
Vacancy Announcement No.001 /2018
Associate PSP Officer (Digital)
IICA-1 (Equivalent to P-2)
Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement:
24 February 2018
Digital Marketing Officer
Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement:
16 March 2018
Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP), Regional Office in Thailand
International Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS)
Scope of Assignment
The role of Associate PSP Officer (Digital) is to support on digital marketing and fundraising campaigns for new markets for the Asia-Pacific region. Making sure marketing assets are timely planned and produced, and comply with the global strategic planning of UNHCR.
S/he is responsible for donor cultivation and development activities for PSP Asia-Pacific start-up markets. Generate ideas and tools in these markets to significantly improve digital engagement with donors and increase value for donors. Finding innovative new ways to execute email marketing and find the new right channels per market to inspire donor to engage with UNHCR more, and increase awareness of refugee issues, in order to facilitate the growth in fundraising.
S/he will work with an integrated but diverse set digital infrastructure. Knowledge and experience setting up landing pages, working with payment gateways, but also email marketing tools is a must. S/he will work with internal resources and/or external suppliers to generate digital content and engagement.
· Execute and setup digital acquisition programs for start-up markets from the regional office. Coordination with internal stakeholders and producing marketing assets for the digital marketing channels is part of this.
· Coordinate and oversee budgets for the use of digital marketing activities in start-up markets.
· Assist in managing the relationship with external suppliers, providing digital campaign briefing to the external suppliers and providing feedback on digital media plans, working with all required suppliers to get advertising tracking in place, ensuring campaigns are executed and managed to target.
· Setup and optimize landing pages to increase traffic and online donation.
· Assist in managing and review all donor development programs, to maximize ROI.
· Assist in formulating strategies and plan to digitize donor communications and donor engagement work.
· Maintain effective relationships with all suppliers responsible for digital fundraising to ensure that all new acquisition targets are met or exceeded.
· Reporting, Budgeting and Analysis
· Maintain accurate reporting and analysis in order to optimize digital acquisition programme.
· Work with regional team to prepare annual budgets for the digital programmes for each of the markets.
· Oversee the digital fundraising channel budgets and expenditure, and ensure budget holders are managing programme budgets, effectively.
· Handle reporting related to digital fundraising, including quarterly reports, mid-year and year end reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
· Minimum of four years’ experience in digital marketing or digital fundraising, with two year experience in Asia markets.
· Experience with producing digital campaigns for the purposes of member acquisition;
· Strong knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics;
· Vast knowledge of digital measurement metrics, and experience with producing online performance reports for senior stakeholders;
· Strong experience with producing and executing, email programs for the purposes of donor cultivation and donor development;
· Experienced in working with content management systems, and e-mail marketing tools;
· Experienced in global project decision making process within not-for-profit sector, UN agencies or international institutions is an advantage.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Strong written and verbal skills;
· Held/hold a Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification;
· Professional experience within the not-for-profit sector, UN agencies or international institutions is an asset
· Excellent verbal communication (English);
· Strong written skills (English), including the ability to interpret and re-write information;
· Content production skills to adjust visuals for digital marketing purposes;
· Time, task and record management skills;
· Ability to analyze figures and make decisions based on data and analysis;
· Skill and knowledge of website and payment gateway development is definitely an advantage;
· Mature and organized, with attention to detail.
Please submit 1) your Motivation Letter, 2) UNHCR Personal History Form, and 3) Curriculum Vitae indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to: TECHAMAI@unhcr.org
UNHCR Personal History Form and supplementary forms can be downloaded from: https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11_UNHCR.docm. https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11SUP_UNHCR.docm
Applications will not be acknowledged. Only the successful candidate will be notified the outcome of the selection process.